We just received our annual Resort Report, my favorite informational piece on comparative real estate markets in the Rocky Mountain West. Here is a snapshot of some important Park City specific data.
January 9, 2018
In 10 days, from January 18th – 28th, Sundance is coming to Park City and it’s coming in hot. This means crowded streets, shops, restaurants and crowded EVERYTHING! One of the many obstacles of this busy 10 day stretch is finding a place to eat that doesn’t have a 2 hour wait time just to be seated. Main Street restaurants are great, but pretty difficult when you’re on a tight schedule. To help you find some good food while you are “Sundancing”, I have put together a list of my top 10 restaurants OFF Main Street,to get you out of the hustle and bustle and into some good eats.
Boneyard Saloon & Wine Dive (lunch & dinner)
1251 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
Hours: 11:00am – 2:00am (10:00am – 2:00pm during Sundance)
$$ ~ Bars, Traditional American
If you are looking for any other recommendations or have any questions about Park City restaurants, shops, or homes, please feel free to call me!
Summit Sotheby’s International Realty
October, 2017 – Park City continues to be a healthy and stable real estate market. Here is a summary of year over year 3rd quarter statistics for Summit and Wasatch counties, published by The Park City Board of REALTORS®. For more in depth information on a specific neighborhood of interest, along with local insight to the positives and negatives of each micro market, please contact me via the information below.
- The number of sales inside the Park City Limits increased by 12% and median price increased 18%.
- Park Meadows sales increased 15% and median price increased 21%.
- Old town sales increased 15% and median price increased 11%.
- Lower Deer Valley sales decreased 19% but median sales price increased 8%.
- Snyderville Basin sales increased 9% and median sales price increased 2%.
- Sales in The Canyons increased 14% and but median price decreased 26%.
- Sales in the Silver Springs area decreased 6% but median price increased 4%.
- Pinebrook sales were flat but median sales price increased 13%.
- Jeremy Ranch sales increased 27% and median sales price increased 5%.
- Promontory Sales increased 13% and median sales price decreased 12%.
- Jordanelle sales increased 15% and median price increased 34%.
- Heber Valley sales decreased 9% and the median price increased 4%.
- Kamas Valley sales increased 32% and the median price decreased 5%.
- Kamas and Marion sales increased 135% and median price increased 7%.
- Oakley and Weber Canyon sales increased 5% and median price decreased 10%.
- Wanship, Hoytsville, Coalville, Echo, & Henefer sales increased 54% and median price increased 17%.
Year-Over-Year Condominium Sales
- Sales inside Park City Limits increased 28% and the median price increased 21%.
- Old Town sales increased 28% and the median price increased 9%.
- Lower Deer Valley sales increased 7% and the median price dipped 3%.
- Prospector sales decreased 4% and the median price dropped 3%.
- Snyderville Basin sales decreased 9% and the median price increased 6%.
- The Canyons sales decreased 13% and the median price dipped 1%.
- Kimball sales increased 6% and the median price increased 10%.
- Pinebrook sales decreased 16% and the median price increased 3%.
- Jordanelle sales increased 17% and the median price dropped 5%.
- Heber Valley sales increased 10% and the median price increased 21%.